GCo Electrical is a leading electrical contractor with over 15 years' experience delivering industrial and infrastructure projects. With established and accredited management systems the Company prides itself on the safe and reliable delivery of both large and small projects to a wide range of Clients.
Due to continued success GCo Electrical is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Electricians to join our Asset Support team.
- Current Australian Driver's License WA "A" Grade Electrical Worker's License
- OHS White / Blue Card
- Working at Heights Certificate (Current within 2 years)
- High Risk Work License - EWP
- Provide First Aid (Current within 3 years) and CPR (Current within 12 months), alternatively minimum requirement CPR/LV Rescue (Current within 12 months)
Ideally you will have demonstrated 7 years' industry experience and minimum 2 years' relevant experience working within Mining Maintenance, Industrial and/or the Renewable Energy sectors.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to operate autonomously and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to the highest level of safety and quality as per Australian and GCo Electrical Standards
- Excellent time management skills
- Working well in a team and in pressure situations.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com