Ascential Float are on the hunt for the right person to join our small, close knit team.
An exciting opportunity exists for a massage therapist on a casual/part time basis with a view to a permanent position. If you have a passion for helping people experience health, balance and wellness in their lives then we want to hear from you.
The right person will receive competitive wages, generous treatment incentives and will have the following skills and attributes:
- Industry recognised training qualifications in massage (Diploma is essential)
- Remedial massage qualifications and Private health is a plus
- Characteristics of empathy and professionalism with clients and colleagues as well as demonstrate punctuality, reliability and flexibility within the business setting
- A high standard of personal grooming with the aptitude to provide an exceptional guest experience
- Ability to follow instructions with a high level of attention to detail, customer service and communication skills
- An acceptance that the business operates 7 days a week and a varied option of shifts will be required including some evenings and weekends
- Focus on and demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the health and wellness industry
- Previous experience in a day spa setting an advantage
If this sounds like you please send us your resume with a short cover letter outlining why you would like to be part of our team to email@example.com
This is a permanent casual position for a massage therapist.
Applications Close Friday 13th October 2017