JMH MECHANICAL SERVICES is a rapidly expanding business providing mechanical services and repairs to all types of plant and equipment across the areas of mining, construction, earthmoving, road transport, agriculture and more. JMH Mechanical Services has workshops located in Geraldton and Perenjori and travel throughout Western Australia. We are currently seeking an appropriately qualified Workshop Leading Hand based in our Geraldton Workshop. This is a hands-on role with leading hand duties.
- Maintain the highest standard of workmanship and safety amongst the team
- Providing mechanical and technical support and assistance to the team
- Ensuring customer requirements and requests are met
- Maximising the productivity of the team by planning, scheduling and managing jobs
- Supporting the workshop staff and management team as required
- Qualified Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic (minimum 5yrs post trade) with workshop leading hand/foreman experience
- Committed to a high standard of Occupational Health and Safety
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Excellent mechanical, electrical and hydraulic diagnosis
- Ability to prioritise daily work schedule of the workshop
- Knowledge of parts ordering and stock control
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask, work under pressure and unsupervised
- Well-presented with a high level of written and oral communication skills, computer skills and knowledge (essential)
- Experience in estimating and quoting (preferred)
- Drivers licence essential (HR preferred but not essential)
A competitive remuneration package will be offered – specific details provided at time of interview. Applicants must be able to pass police clearance, pre-employment medical and drug screen. Please email your resume to email@example.com or phone Ebony Gaunt on (08) 9935 9350. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Applications close on 15 March 2017.