We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team at the Panaceum Group. The position will ideally be full time Monday – Friday, 830am-5pm. Desired start end of March 2017
Primary clinical care duties include but are not limited to: wound care, INRs, head to toe assessments, ECGs, Spirometries, assisting with small surgical procedures, assisting doctors with antenatal and anaesthetic assessment appointments, competence with IV infusions, injections, careplans and preventative health screening. While skills in these areas are ideal, training can be provided.
Essential criteria include:
- Current RN registration with AHPRA
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service and a professional attitude.
Desirable criteria include:
- Community or Emergency department nursing advantageous
- Experience in chronic disease management
- Nursing experience outside of University study programs preferable.