- Fantastic Central Location in Geraldton
- Represent 6 popular Brands
- Nissan, Ford, Hyundai, Honda, Suzuki, Subaru
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Midwest Auto Group is a well-established Automotive Dealership in Western Australia. Midwest Auto Group hold their place under the umbrella of Magic Enterprises, a WA family-owned and operated organization, with franchises in various locations in metro Perth and rural WA.
Based in Geraldton, Midwest Auto Group, is located on the corner of Urch and Phelps Street. Surrounded by shops and cafes along with being a short walk to the esplanade and town beach.
You will be part of a diverse and efficient team at Midwest Auto Group. Our growth over the last 18 months has seen us expand into holding 6 new vehicle franchises Nissan, Ford, Hyundai, Honda, Suzuki and Subaru. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic qualified automotive technician (Mechanic) to join our rapidly growing service team. To support the continual growth towards providing premium customer service, to all our clients the successful candidate will have an attitude that demonstrates pride in their work and a willingness to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Diagnosing, servicing and repairing a variety of different brands of vehicles
- Maintain a sound knowledge of brand products and services
- Maintain the required manufacture technical training
- Follow correct procedures as per manufacturers requirements
- Adhere to all safety procedures as per industry requirements
- Assist departmental managers when required
Skills & Experience
- Dealership Franchise Experience preferred in our franchised brands
- Qualified Automotive Technician / Mechanic
- Have a passion to provide good customer service
- Be highly motivated, disciplined energetic and enthusiastic
- Have strong attention to detail -Have good communication skills
- A willingness to learn -Good time management skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Current manual drivers licence
- Current police clearance
Being a family-run business, Midwest Auto Group is a hard-working but relaxed environment where the entire business runs as one cohesive team. We encourage team bonding, constant interaction and communication, progressive ideas and workplace transparency. Our workplace is a supportive network of colleagues whom function on open business principals.
Competitive salary package Multi franchise experience opportunities to reach your goals Factory training and support / training by senior management staff
How to Apply
If you have the relevant experience and qualification required APPLY online.
To submit your application in strict confidence, please contact Dion Marinis – Service Manager on 08 9938 0500 for a confidential discussion.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Midwest Auto Group