We are looking for skilled and reliable people to carry out the ground, plant, and equipment and accommodation maintenance in a busy Caravan/ Holiday Park in the unique coastal area of the Mid-West of WA. The Full Time position offers excellent work conditions and remuneration.
Successful applicants will be required to uphold the appearance of the Park at the highest standard by maintaining the Park's;
- water reticulation system
- lawns, gardens, shrubs and trees
- tools and equipment
In addition applicants should be able to demonstrate an ability to;
- Service and maintain plant and equipment
- Maintain the swimming pool in a healthy and hygienic condition
- Carry out repairs and maintenance on the Park's accommodation
- Show initiative
- Have a strong work ethic
- Possess a culture of quality customer service
- Know and understand WHS/OH&S
- A current valid Drivers licence
- Police Clearance
Applications for this hard working and exciting opportunity are invited from Australian Citizens or residents with the right to work in Australia. If you believe you have the right experience and skills to undertake this role please email a copy of your resume and a cover letter briefly addressing the selection criteria. You must be available to start work immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure you have up to date referee details on your application.
Summerstar Pty Ltd