JMH MECHANICAL SERVICES is an expanding business providing mechanical services and repairs to all types of plant and equipment across the areas of mining, construction, earthmoving, road transport, agriculture and more. JMH Mechanical Services have workshops located in Geraldton and Perenjori and travel across Western Australia.
We are currently seeking appropriately qualified Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics for site based and field service roles.
- Qualified Plant/Diesel Mechanic
- Sound electrical, hydraulic and mechanical diagnosis
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Well-presented with a high level of written and oral communication skills, computer skills and knowledge
- Committed to a high standard of Occupational Health and Safety
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and manage own jobs
- Drivers licence essential (HR preferred but not essential)
A competitive remuneration package will be offered – specific details provided at time of interview. Applicants must be able to pass police clearance, pre-employment medical & drug screen.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Ebony Gaunt on (08) 9935 9350