An exciting new General Practice will be opening soon in Geraldton which will be well equipped, fully computerised and become accredited within the first 12 months of operation. We are seeking a registered nurse to join our team. This will be a full time appointment.
The ideal candidate would be competent and thrive on the demands and responsibilities of working in a dynamic workplace.
It is a pre-requisite the successful applicant has:
- Full AHPRA registration
- Experience in but not limited to wound care, chronic disease management, preparation of care plans, immunisations, INR checks, ECGs, spirometry, assisting in minor surgery, assisting Drs with antenatal care, Intravenous infusions/venesections and injections of all modalities.
- Good communications skills and multicultural awareness
- A high level of computer literacy, sound organisational skills and comprehensive clinical/nursing skills
- Experience with Best Practice computer software will be an advantage
- Experience working in a private practice environment, including a strong knowledge of the MBS billing system
- The ability to multi task, be flexible, be proactive, willingness to learn and get trained in key competency areas and ability to work autonomously as a nurse.
Veritas Health Care GP Surgery, Shop 3 Rangeway Shopping Centre, Geraldton WA