Overlooking the Indian Ocean, Geraldton is a thriving regional city at the heart of Australia’s Coral Coast. With a growing population of over 41,000 people it offers a wide range of services and activities. Geraldton is recognised as one of WA’s key growth areas and the opportunities in this regional city are plentiful. You can be part of working with us to deliver the best for our community and this region.
Benefits which we offer:
- Up to 18.5% Superannuation
- 22 Annual Leave days (17.5% loading)
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career opportunities
- Study Assistance
- Centrally located
- Free parking
Team Leader Events (REF: 744) (Fixed Term - 1 year - Full time)
Are you experienced in leading outstanding community and regional events? Are you on the lookout for a role which will allow you to extend your experience in managing a team of events experts?
If so, then this is the job for you!
As the City of Greater Geraldton’s Team Leader of Events, you will lead an expert team who pull off small, medium and large-scale events across the City of Greater Geraldton through the year.
The successful applicant should have:
- Degree in Hospitality or Events Management and relevant experience or a lesser qualifications and significant experience in coordinating events
- Comprehensive experience in supervising a team of staff
- Sound knowledge of grant funding opportunities in regional Western Australia
- An unwavering commitment to delivering high quality, professionally run events
Interested in applying?
All position descriptions and further information about working at the City of Greater Geraldton can be obtained from our website www.cgg.wa.gov.au/employment
To gain a better understanding of the role, call Joanne Panter, Coordinator Events and Facilities, on 0429 319 495.
Applications with addressed selection criteria should be forwarded to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Greater Geraldton, PO Box 101 GERALDTON WA 6531 and submitted by 4pm, Monday 24 th April 2017. Applications can be faxed to (08) 9956 6674 or emailed to email@example.com
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER