Behind the Meter Energy is a WA owned; specialist provider of high quality commercial solar energy systems throughout Western Australia that strongly invests in the lives of its employees and community by promoting from within. We are a market leading solar provider, striving to be the brand of choice for sustainable energy solutions.
Our mission of ‘keeping energy pricing fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Behind the Meter Energy continues to grow year by year.
About the opening:
As part of our new growth phase an exciting opportunity has become available for a Solar Sales Executive to join our team in a varied and dynamic role managing solar sales and the existing customer base.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive solar sales, develop new business and service existing clients, and maximising growth through new business development opportunities by identifying new projects through your market intelligence and professional market network.
As equally important, in the role will be to provide a professional, seamless and engaging customer experience, as well as delivering positive and timely outcomes.
This position is permanent, full time and will be based at our premises in Geraldton WA with the requirement for regular travel throughout the MidWest.
We are looking for a relationship focused sales professional who is experienced with commercial solar sales and installation processes.
This presents you with a unique opportunity to realise your potential as a high performing individual in an autonomous and professional environment to develop a dynamic career path
Your role will also include you to:
- Provide input and assist in the development of the company’s marketing and sales strategies
- Provide a high standard of coordination of multiple projects
- Work around complex designs and offer configuration solutions when required
- Prepare and present solutions, proposals and quotations our to clients.
- Provide technical product information to both internal & external client groups.
- Keep up to date with all solar products, rebates, process of solar installations and solar industries in Australia.
- Undertake site inspections
- Write up sales reports to review on monthly basis.
- Provide a high level of support to the Managing Director, with a great level of accuracy
About You :
Most importantly be able to demonstrate a track record as a successful sales professional where you have delivered outstanding service solutions for your customers and provided technical support on your product portfolio.
Be able to clearly demonstrate your business development and key account management skills, product “solution sales” competency, and passion for renewable energy solutions will be a distinct advantage.
Naturally, be motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets, have developed commercial negotiation and influencing skills but with a strong customer service orientation, that supports the benefits of a long term business relationship.
Bring your proven track record to generate a healthy work/life balance while being remunerated very attractively.
Have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, work well under pressure and self-prioritise Have a high level of relationship management and negotiation skills including the ability to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
Be proactive, hardworking and dedicated to providing a solution to any task at hand with an excellent eye for detail
CEC Install & Design Accreditation (Preferred).
Excellent organisational, communication, time management, reporting and computing skills.
Be fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be punctual, reliable and possess esthetical working practices
Work well independently and as part of a team
Have current WA Drivers Licence.
Your own Transport for initial trial period (3 months)
Hold a current police clearance or be able to provide one within one month of commencing employment.
What's in it for you?
- A lucrative (in excess of $150k) retainer & commission structure that is very negotiable for the right candidate
- Generous allowance scheme
- Company mobile phone and laptop computer
- Company car after trial period (3 months)
- Strong company support, with professional in house engineering services
- Branded name products to offer your clients
- Strong operation and sales support (Fast installation turnaround time)
- Warranty backing on all products
- Finance, lease, rental and Power Purchase agreements (Bringing you the best selling tool in this industry)
- On-going in-house training and support
Behind the Meter Energy