Maicon Engineering is currently seeking to employ a Project Manager to join our team based in Geraldton.
You will be responsible for the Overall Management of designated projects.
- Oversee Job Coordination
- Project schedule development and revisions
- Development of Project Execution Plans
- Conduct contract reviews
- Assist Estimators to produce competitive tenders
- Site visits and meetings
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Qualification in Project Management
- Experience in using Project Management software packages
- Extensive experience in the Construction, Mining and Engineering Industry
- C Class Drivers Licence minimum
- You will also require the ability to manage your own time and communicate well with both internal and external clients.
An attractive remuneration package will be discussed with the successful applicant based on their skills and experience level.
To register your interest for this position, please send your CV with 2 referees and covering letter to: email@example.com
Application end date: 15th March 2018
For further information, please call (08) 9964 0200