We are looking for a driver/yard person to join our team asap.
Key responsibilities include:
- Use of hand held scanner technology to record deliveries and track stock
- Maintain a delivery schedule
- Refill LPG cylinders
- Load and unload cylinder truck
- Maintain truck in a clean and professional state at all times
- Ensure driving style is at all times law abiding and professional
Successful applicants must have:
- LR licence Minimum (HR Preferred)
- Forklift licence
- A reasonable level of fitness due to the manual handling nature of the role
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- A team player approach
- Be customer orientated with a "can-do" attitude
Please note: As a pre-requisite of this role is a National Police Check PRIOR to commencement. A driver specific medical. Pass a Drug and Alcohol test.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday starting at $22.00 per hour
If you feel this position is for you, and you possess the skills and experience listed above, please apply and submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or visits please.