Nazareth Care, Geraldton Nazareth care is a well-established, fully accredited high, low and dementia care home with a total of 110 residential places. The home offers residents the opportunity to age in place providing the flexibility to meet their changing needs.
The Home, Care and Service All rooms are single with en-suites, have a large contemporary well-being centre which is located in a magnificent setting overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Our care delivery is predicated on person centered care principles supported by outstanding Pastoral care.
Under a revised management structure we are focusing on supporting motivated staff in enhancing already established qualifications and skills, a commitment to succession planning and staff retention.
We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced persons who share Nazareth Care’s Core Values to join our home and be part of a new era in contemporary care delivery.
We are therefore looking for the following persons:
ENROLLED NURSES – CASUAL AND PERMANENT
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A commitment to Nazareth Care Core Values
- A willingness to be flexible and embrace change
- Residential Aged Care experience
- Understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument
- Understanding of the Aged Care and Accreditation Standards
As a registered charity we are able to offer enhanced salary packaging in the form of salary sacrificing.
- A truly beautiful location
- Education and training opportunities
- Employment Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries and conditions
If you would like to discuss this or any other aspect of the vacancy, please contact Renae Wehrle (Care Services Manager) during normal business hours on 08 9923 5000 or collect an application form from reception. Alternatively you can email your resume to email@example.com. Closing date Monday 14th May 2018.