Turtle Cove Early Learning Centre in Wandina are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Diploma and Cert III Qualified Staff both permanent and relief. These positions are rewarding career opportunities within the field of education and care. These positions would be available from the end of June.
Job Tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working in accordance with the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulation, National Law and the National Quality Standards for Early Education and Care
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with families, children and staff
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships within the community
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for our children
- Participating in ongoing professional development and training programs
- Working in a family orientated team environment and always striving towards continuous improvement
The applicant must hold the following:
- A Diploma or Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care or an equivalent ACECQA approved qualification.
- A current Working with Children's check.
- A current “HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting “or willing to complete.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & organisational skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- A passion for early learning and have a strong knowledge and understanding of the School Aged Framework My Time our Place and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Must be willing to support our Christian ethos
If you are interested in this position and feel you would be a suitable candidate please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.