PRACTICE NURSE – Enrolled – Full Time
We are seeking an Enrolled Nurse to join our team at the Panaceum Group.
The position will ideally be full time Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5pm with a desired start date of Mid-June 2018.
The successful applicant will be required to work across both Panaceum Medical and Panaceum Seacrest sites.
The successful applicant would ideally have a strong work ethic, developed and consistent time management skills and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Primary clinical care duties include but are not limited to: wound care, INRs, patient assessment, ECGs, Spirometries, assisting with small surgical procedures, assisting doctors with antenatal and anaesthetic assessment appointments, injections, careplans, preventative health screening and IV medication administration. Prior experience with children’s immunisations is advantageous. While skills in these areas are ideal, training can be provided.
Essential criteria include:
- Current EN registration with AHPRA
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service and a professional attitude.
Desirable criteria include:
- Community or Emergency department nursing advantageous
- Experience in chronic disease management
- Nursing experience outside of study programs preferable.
To apply please provide or email a CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org