Employment Positions Available
Permanent and Relief Educators
Bambi is seeking the services of passionate and committed Diploma and Cert III Qualified Educators for permanent and relief positions. Experience in Leading a Team is preferred with minimum two years experience required for the Diploma positions. Experience in an Assistant Educators role would be preferred. Bambi offers a flexible working environment with uniforms supplied annually, Professional Development, opportunity for career pathways, opportunity to work within our long day care centre and also our two OSHC. Bambi also offers discounts to educators with children or training fees.
Bambi is looking for Qualified Educators who are able to cover RDO's, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave etc.
The successful applicant must hold the following:
- Diploma in Children Services or Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care or an equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Current First Aid for an Education and Care setting
- Supervising Officer Certificate
- Knowledge of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), My Time Our Place (MTOP), National Quality Standards & Quality Improvement Plan
- Current Working with Children Check
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure the Educational Program and practice of educators are child centred, stimulating and maximise opportunity for enhancing and extending each child’s learning and development.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment as children have the right to experience quality education and care in an environment that safeguards and promotes their health, safety and wellbeing.
- Ensure the physical environment is safe, suitable and provides a rich and diverse range of experiences that promotes children’s learning and development.
- Ensure educators develop warm, respectful relationships with children, create predictable environments and encourage children’s active engagement in the learning program.
- Ensure relationships with children are respectful, responsive and promote children’s sense of belonging and security.
- Collaborative relationships with families are fundamental to achieving quality outcomes for children, and community partnership’s based on active communication, consultation and collaboration are essential.
- Provide effective leadership that contributes to quality environments for children’s learning and development. Leaders will establish shared values for the service and set clear direction for the service’s continuous improvement.
Work in accordance with Acts, Regulations in relation to Education and Care, National Quality Standards, Bambi’s Policy and Procedures and any other Statutory requirements.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply please send your resume through to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 31st August 2018