Old Geraldton Gaol and Craft Centre
Phone: 0459 541 568
Phone: 0459 030 766
Location: 84 Chapman Road, Geraldton, WA 6530
The Old Geraldton Gaol was originally built in 1857 as a convict hiring depot. In the 1860's it was designated as a gaol. Today it houses local crafts, pottery, woodwork, tincrafts, papercrafts, clothing, wool, crystals, lotions potions and (possibly) the smallest walk in gallery within it's walls.
Open Mon-Sat 10am- 3.30pm