Geraldton Golf Club
Address: 30 Pass Street, GERALDTON, WA 6530 AUSTRALIA
Phone: 08 9964 1911
Welcome to Geraldton Golf Club
Golf Special's- MONDAY MADNESS- unlimited golf all day $20
FRIDAY- From 2pm $12
DAILY- From 4pm $10
Driving Range- Why not hit a bucket of golf balls? Driving range open 7 days 8-5pm.
- small $4
- med $8
- large $14
Public Course Availability
Monday 8.00am - Dusk
Tuesday 8.00am - Dusk
Wednesday 8.00am - 11.45am, 3.30pm - Dusk
Thursday 8.00am - 11.45am, 3.30pm - Dusk
Friday 8.00am - Dusk
Saturday 7.00am - 11.45am, 3.30pm - Dusk
Sunday 7.00am - Dusk
We recommend that you call the Pro Shop (08) 9964 1911, to check availability and to make a booking, as the course may be closed due to special events or maintenance. You can also pre book a round of golf subject to availability.
We offer juniors 2 Clinics a week plus check website for School holiday Fun clinic's. All golf equipment and sunscreen is supplied, we ask juniors come with a hat and water. Clinic's run as per school term.
For more information go to website or call Pro Shop
- Tuition for all levels of Golfers
- Practice Facilities for every aspect of the game
- Expert club repair and club fitting
- Stockist of all major brands
- Professional service 7 days a week from PGA members.
- Corporate days / Functions
Custom Club Fitting
- When purchasing any new equipment it makes sense to ensure the equipment is fitted to your game. The staff in the Pro Shop are fully qualified fitters for Titleist, Taylor Made, Wilson, Callaway & PING but can also custom fit any other brand in stock. As all work is carried out on site changes can be made at any time to get the best result for every player. Click on brands below for further information.
- An on-site workshop allows players to have their equipment expertly repaired and ready to go before their next round. Services on offer include replacing grips and shafts, re fitting clubs and repairing buggies.
- The Pro Shop has a number of high quality sets available to hire cost $15
- Electric and pull buggies are also available for members and guests to hire.
- The Club has 7 Motorised Carts available (Bookings Essential).
Geraldton Golf Club is located in Pass Street Geraldton, about 2 kilometres from the city centre. It is a public / private Golf Course.
If arriving in Geraldton from the South, take the North West Coastal Highway from the large traffic bridge on the Southern approach to Geraldton. Then turn right at the NWC Hwy / Eastern Road intersection (traffic lights) and then turn left at the next roundabout which is Pass Street. Geraldton Golf Club is situated 200 metres on your right.
Geraldton is situated on the Batavia Coast, 424 Kilometres (250 miles) north of Perth, the capital of Western Australia. We enjoy sunny weather throughout the year. Most of our rainfall comes between May and October, but even in this period two consecutive rainy days are uncommon. Our hottest period is between December and February, when it can be very hot, but even our hottest summer days are usually tempered by cool sea breezes in the early afternoon. In other words, Geraldton offers beautiful golfing weather all year round!
We hope you enjoy your visit!