West Australia's Beach Clean Up Day is 10-years-old and to celebrate, join Geraldton's Massive Beach Clean Up on the Foreshore.
- Meet on the Foreshore for volunteer registration and induction
- Collect rubbish on your nominated beach
- Return to the Foreshore to sort and record your rubbish
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch, displays and live entertainment
- Team prizes for best rubbish collectors and sorters
Remember your hat, sunscreen, long-sleeved shirt and personal water bottle. Gloves, rubbish bags and water to top up your personal water bottles are provided.
When: Sunday, October 19 2014 at 9:30am
Meet: Geraldton City Foreshore
Register your interest with Felicity Beswick at NACC. email@example.com or 9938 0108.
Team registrations are welcome.