The Friends of Geraldton Gardens (FroGGs) can't wait to get you involved in co-creating a Botanic Garden, a showcase for the WILD flowers and other excitable flora of the midwest.
"Encompass the vision of creating Geraldton as a city of gardens and trees, of heritage and all that good stuff that people like, a place that people will come to from all around the world and admire." ~ Stan Maley, FroGG member
This workshop will:
- Introduce you to the story so far,
- Capture YOUR interests and ideas towards a shared future for this garden,
- Generate actions arising - also to be shared,
- Invite you to take on a task.
The workshop will be inter-active, participatory and well-worth attending, and we trust, really enjoyable. Facilitated by Robyn Williams, SeeChangeWA.
Morning tea served at 11am, workshop commences at 11.15am. BYO lunch for around 1pm. To cover costs there is a small attendance fee of $10/15, or $5 concession (although the "ticket" says 'free' - in this case it means 'pay on the day'). BTW no need to print ticket.
If you can't make this session, we've got you covered:
- Post a comment/photo about your best midwest wild flora experiences: www.facebook.com/events/412939222189714/
- Feedback from this session will be shared so make sure we can contact you,
- Many creative and progressive tasks and opportunities to participate will erupt from this workshop - we need your skills, knowledge and resources
- The inaugeral FroGGs AGM is planned for 14 Feb. You're welcome.
To stay in the loop contact the lovely Tanya Jeeves: email@example.com
Find out details & order tickets via Eventbrite: http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/come-and-co-create-a-midwest-botanic-garden-for-geraldton-tickets-15172377991