Are you looking for a tough and scenic Adventure that will take you over some of the most scenic areas in Australia? Then Kalbarri Adventurethon is for you! Battle the elements of the day and test your body’s limits against some of Australias best multi sport athletes. Think you’re tough enough? There’s only ONE way to find out!
What’s so Unique?The Destination
A small town with nature’s gifts of the Murchison River, Kalbarri’s National Park surrounded in rock formations and coastal cliffs with unbelievable views. Kalbarri is also home to Australia’s parrot breeding centre – The Rainbow Jungle homing hundreds of exotic species of birds.
The Murchison River
Known as the second largest river in WA, The Murchison River features pestine waters surrounded in rocky, green and sandy banks until hitting the open ocean. This river is perfect for paddlers who love to get out and induldge nature.
Symbolic Rocky Cliffs
The most symbolic gift of Kalbarri would be it’s unique rocky cliffs. These cliffs offer unforgettable views of the area found along the Murchison River and Kalbarri’s coast.
- Ultra $139 – Early bird $119 SAVE $20
- Enduro Or Duathlon $109 Early bird $89 SAVE $20
- Taste of Adventurethon $74 Early bird $59 SAVE $15
- Junior $49 Early bird $39 SAVE $10
Team Entry Prices
2 PERSON TEAM
- Ultra $100pp Early bird $80pp SAVE $20pp (Save $40 per team)
- Enduro or Duathlon $85pp Early Bird $65pp SAVE $20pp (Save $40 per team)
- Taste of Adventurethon $70pp Early Bird $55pp SAVE $15pp (Save $30 per team)
- Junior Adventurethon$45pp Early Bird $35pp SAVE $10pp (Save $20 per team)
3 PERSON TEAM
- Ultra $95pp Early bird $75pp SAVE $20pp (Save $60 per team)
- Enduro $79pp Early Bird $59pp SAVE $20pp (Save $60 per team)
- Taste of Adventurethon $65pp Early Bird $50pp SAVE $15pp (Save $45 per team)
- Junior Adventurethon $39pp Early Bird $29pp SAVE $10pp (Save $30 per team)