Careers | Education | Travel | Finance | Health
Co-founded by Geraldton local Tyson McEwan earlier this year, the expo for youth by youth is back.
Click ‘Attending’ now to go into the draw to win a $50 Corner Surf Shop voucher!*
Head to the Geraldton Universities Centre to visit exhibitors from a range of industries and get your questions answered in person. See exhibitors below.
Join in a workshop to learn about entrepreneurship, volunteering opportunities, or how to keep mentally healthy.
Network with experienced people in the careers and industries you’re interested in.
**Competitions and Prizes**
There’ll be plenty of prizes and giveaways on the day, including 2 x $50 Corner Surf Vouchers up for grabs from 4 – 6pm at the Expo.
Click ‘Attending’ now to go into the draw to win a $50 Corner Surf Shop voucher*.
- The University of Western Australia
- Geraldton Universities Centre
- Durack Institute of Technology
- Skill Hire
- Midwest Job Link
- Geraldton Police
- Smoochy & Boo – expressing mental health through art
- WA Centre for Rural Health
- UWA School of Indigenous Studies
- Escape Travel
- Snap Fitness
- City of Greater Geraldton
- UWA Careers Centre
- Centacare Family Services
- Radio MAMA 100.5
- St John’s
- Aspire UWA
- Indigenous Youth Mobility Program
- Department of Human Services
- HeadSpace Geraldton
- AMA Apprenticeship and Traineeship Service
- Geraldton Regional Community Education Centre
- Aboriginal Department of Training and Workforce Development
*Full terms and conditions apply, see Sense of Direction Facebook page for T’s & C’s
Hosted by Sense of Direction Expo