Increase your productivity and personal satisfaction by learning new digital skills and tools over lunch.
In a NEW Digital Dojo format every FORTNIGHT our Tech Ninjas will facilitate sessions focused on very specific digital and cloud collaboration tools. Sessions are at CityHive AND webcast so you can join from anywhere on any device.
This session is on:
Cloud Accounting — Track, Bill and get Paid Faster
Are you a ... ? [fill in questions and introduction here]
This session will cover:
- Why use an accounting package instead of Excel or offline
- Discussion of alternatives - Xero, MYOB, Harvest etc.
- Overview of how to use, with Rounded as an example
- Use cases
- Offer to Pollinators members - Rounded.com.au
- Relevant to:
- Consultants, freelancers, coaches, trainers,
- Tradies, contractors and any solo operators
- Anyone who wants to track, bill and get paid faster and easier
Skill level required:
Able to use cloud-based accounting software to track time, expenses, and bill clients.
Steps to join:
- Register: You must purchase a ticket through our website. Members are $20, non-members are $30.
- BYO device: Bring your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or contact us if you want to borrow one for the session.
- Arrive early: The sessions start exactly on time. We recommend you arrive 15 minutes early to get se up.
- Be open. Be prepared to connect, collaborate and get creative, and share ideas, knowledge and insights.
- Respect confidentiality. 'Chatham House Rule' is enacted at all Pollinators Labs, Dojos and Learning Sessions "Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed".
- Bring your lunch! Discounts are on offer from Jaffle Shack and Culinary HQ for Pollinators members.
Join via the web:
Register: Please purchase a ticket and re-confirm you attending virtually so we can ensure you are able to access,
Confirm: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation you are joining virtually and with any questions,
Prepare: Ensure you are in a quiet place with headphones on.
Join via this link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/852617509 15 minutes BEFORE the start time. Clicking this link will prompt you to download the app appropriate to the device you are using. Or visit their website for more information http://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join-meeting or http://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/ipad-iphone-android-apps
Who to contact for enquiries: Andrew Outhwaite (0466 694 702)