Chris from Horizon HR offers a full-service consultancy support, and is hosting this Lunchtime Lab.
Workplace bullying, sexual harassment and cases of discrimination are still very common in our modern day working environment. However, as legislation becomes tougher and because more and more of our employees are becoming aware of their workplace rights, employers have a major responsibility to ensure their employees conduct themselves appropriately at all times.
In this Lab Chris will:
- Explain the differences between Bullying, Harassment & Discrimination,
- Explain the legal implications for employers and employees alike.
- Identify what bullying, harassment & discrimination looks like in the workplace.
- Identify the effects of bullying both for individuals and businesses.
- Explain supervisor and employee responsibilities.
- Consider complaint considerations and act upon complaints effectively.
- As well as participating in the Lab, Chris is available for an initial fee face-to-face meeting with Pollinators members.
About Lunchtime Labs:
"Lunchtime Labs" are lunchtime session where we facilitate creative collaboration on ideas, problems and projects.
Held on Wednesdays between 12:30 and 1:30pm, with 2nd Wednesday of the month a dedicated 'Digital Dojo' session.
Past topics have ranged from using the Business Model Canvas, Federal Innovation Agenda and specific member's ventures.
How to Participate:
- Register. Free for Members and RSVP via Podio. Non-members pay $20 and RSVP at http://bit.ly/poll_public_rsvp
- Bring your lunch. Or enjoy a discounts from Jaffle Shack and Culinary HQ for Pollinators members.
- Be open. Be prepared to connect, collaborate and get creative, and share ideas, knowledge and insights.
- Respect confidentiality. The 'Chatham House Rule' is in force at all Labs "Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed".
Connect via the Web:
If you are remote from Geraldton, just let us know and join the session via GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/898566413
Suggest a topic:
Do you have an idea, problem, or projects that could use a boost?
Send ideas, challenges or problems to "@Learning Lead" via Podio or email firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest a topic.
Click on the following link to purchase your tickets to this event.
Who to contact for enquiries: Samille (Learning Lead)