About Morning Meetups:
First Wednesday of every month we share coffee, breakfast and facilitate networking and discussions with other members:
- Relaxed but professional facilitation to ensure everyone feels at ease while still being productive,
- Open meeting so you can join when and for how long you choose,
- Diverse mix of people from across business, government, charities, community groups and more.
How to Participate:
- Register. Free for Members and RSVP via Podio. Non-members pay $20 and RSVP at http://bit.ly/poll_public_rsvp
- Bring your breakfast. Or enjoy a discount on food and coffee from Jaffle Shack and Culinary HQ for Pollinators members.
- Be open. Be prepared to connect, collaborate and get creative, and share ideas, knowledge and insights.
Suggest a topic:
Do you want to present, or have a guest you think would be good to invite?
Send suggestions and introductions to "@Community Lead" via Podio or email email@example.com
Who to contact for enquiries: Samille 0407 998 721