Our next “Step into Volunteering” session is being held on Monday 4th September at 9.30am.
The Step into Volunteering sessions are an informal introduction to volunteering.
It is of particular value to those who are volunteering for the first time or those who are seeking different volunteer experiences.
Come along to this free session and learn about:
• The benefits of volunteering
• The volunteer opportunities available
• Identifying the skills you have to contribute to volunteering
• Rights and responsibilities of volunteers/volunteer-involving organisations
• How to find the right volunteer position
• What to expect when applying for a volunteer opportunity
To register to attend this information session, visit www.centacaregeraldton.org.au
Who to contact for enquiries: Kristy Geyson - Centacare Volunteer Service 99211433