We need help to prepare for the planting day at the Bosley Street - Triton Place Reserve on Sunday 23rd June. Can you help us?
Depending on weather conditions & volunteers, we aim to achieve the following:
* Prune & blitz Boxthorn (bring yellow kit if you have one)
* Removing Golden Crownbeard (yellow daisy). You will need gloves & secateurs.
* Rubbish clear up.
* Spray weeds on pathway using organic herbicide.
* Rabbit control - applying blood & bone to deter return of rabbits.
* Remove hessian tree guards and bamboo stakes.
Looking forward to seeing you there. Many hands make light work.
Who to contact for enquiries: Sunset Beach Community Group Inc firstname.lastname@example.org or Heike 0435491123