Chinese Business Event; Workshop and Dinner: Expressions of Interest
Meaning "hello" in Chinese, Ni hao WA is an annual event for the State's tourism industry. The event welcomes Chinese trade partners to WA and aims to strengthen business relationships with key buyers and media.
The workshop for Ni Hao WA 2016 is set on 14 March 2016 in Fremantle. As part of the program, there will be 40 agents and media from China and Hong Kong where they will be split into 3 groups doing famils in WA. One group from China with 20 key agents and media and one group from Hong Kong with 10 agents will stay in Geraldton for 2 nights on 10 and 11 March evenings as part of the itinerary.
The City is hosting a workshop and dinner on the Thursday 10 Mar 2016. The objectives of the event are to:
• provide an overview and outline of opportunities in the China and Hong Kong markets (workshop)
• raise the profile of Midwest Region as a tourism destination (Dinner)
• establish and increase business networks with key trade partners in the target markets (Dinner)
• further strengthen business relationships with Product and Marketing Managers in China (Dinner)
• generate media exposure for Midwest and key marketing initiatives in China (Dinner)
The workshop will be held from 3pm to 5:00pm on the 10 Mar at the Function Room of the Civic Centre, and the dinner (includes pre-dinner drinks) is scheduled for 6:30pm- 8:30pm of the same day at the Latitude 28. The cost of the workshop and dinner is $220. The City is targeting 15 - 20 local businesses to attend the event.
If you are interested in participating, please express your interest through email to Han Jie Davis firstname.lastname@example.org , by COB of 5pm 15th Feb 2016.