Are you considering installing a solar system or already have solar on your property?
In most instances, this is a great idea. You get to lower your power bills, and do something for the environment and your children’s future environment.
Some things to consider when investing in a solar/ renewable energy system:
- It’s important to do your research before you place an order, or sign on the dotted line.
- If possible look around & speak with your neighbours and friends, other people in your local area who have installed solar PV systems - You may be able to pick up some tips from their experiences, and advice on not what to do!
- Be careful if you intend buying a system from someone who knocks on your door - Door sales and phone sales companies do not have representation in your area, no matter what they say. These types of companies have vast advertising budgets and great buying power, to offer you the cheapest system you can buy, but it will come at a price!
- Who do you call when you need a warranty or service?
- Have they installed it properly and to Australian Standards, so it will be safe for years to come?
Do it right the first time and give Sun City Solar a call on 9965 4089 – or pop in and see us at 140 Flores Road.