Male Charged with Stealing with Violence
- Incident occurred Saturday 06 February 2016 at about 1:50pm.
- Suspect is a 31 year old male from Port Hedland.
- He entered a commercial building in Geraldton and approached a staff member brandishing a knife demanding items from the counter.
- After obtaining items, the male left walking from the scene and was apprehended minutes later by Geraldton Police.
- Further inquiries revealed the male was wanted for questioning on a number of matters.
- He was refused bail and will appear in Geraldton Magistrates Court.
He has been charged with:
1 x Stealing with violence (armed)
2 x Burglary and Commit
1 x Stealing, 1 x Stealing with Violence (linked to burglary offences) 1 x Breach of Bail