triple j Unearthed and rage have teamed up with the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) for a unique initiative which pairs Australia’s most talented emerging artists with the creative brains of NIDA students.
A team of NIDA students will bring their skills, expertise and professional equipment into collaborations with six innovative Unearthed artists to make a music video, which will be aired on rage.
Now we’re on the hunt for rising stars to receive this opportunity. Are you in a band, a solo act, producer or MC? We want to hear from you!
- Create a triple j Unearthed profile
- Contact us with a link to your triple j Unearthed profile by Sunday 3 April
- Team up with NIDA directing, design, and production students to conceive and execute a music video.
- NIDA will provide film equipment, locations for studio shooting, access to the supporting NIDA departments and a budget of $200.
- Music videos will be aired on rage on ABC1.