Minister for Commerce, Hon Michael Mischin MLC, has approved of the additional trading in the City of Greater Geraldton during the Easter and ANZAC long weekends as part of the Retail Trading Hours Act 1987.
The following extended trading hours will come into place:
- Monday April 6, 2015 – 10am to 5pm
- Monday April 27, 2015 – 10am to 5pm
Retailers are invited to exercise their individual discretion as to whether they choose to trade these additional hours.
To further clarify the trading hours during Easter and ANZAC 2015, please refer to the below:
- Good Friday April 3, 2015 – closed.
- Easter Saturday April 4, 2015 – normal trading, 8am to 5pm.
- Easter Sunday April 5, 2015 – closed.
- Easter Monday April 6, 2015 – approved to open, 10am to 5pm.
- ANZAC Day April 25, 2015 –closed.
- ANZAC Monday April 27, 2015 – approved to open, 10am to 5pm.
For more information contact the City Council on (08) 9956 6600.