A recent letter posted by Foodbank Geraldton
Thank you so much for your support of Foodbank in Geraldton over the past ten years. The team of volunteers and the Manager, Pat Hodges are passionate about feeding those in need and making a difference.
Plans for Foodbank in Geraldton.
Our goal is to build a larger purpose built warehouse at the end of 2014 and we need your help. Please let me know if you can support Foodbank Geraldton in any manner. We need funds, in kind support and any infrastructure support you can offer.
We have 3000m2 land to build upon. Apart from the funds we need support with the following items.
• Cool rooms for fruit and vegetables and dairy.
• Freezer with access to store room.
• Warehouse shelf racking.
• 3 offices.
• Kitchen for training “Healthy Food for All” with 3 working areas.
• Agency car parking for approx 25 cars
• Staff, volunteer and visitor car parking approx 15 cars.
If you can assist in any way please get in touch.
Contact Anne Graydon:
Phone 0404 968 965